God's gifts from moments

As I went to upload pictures from our recent trip to visit family, I found all these from the last six weeks that I just couldn't pass by...

- Abel's love of smooties (still)
- Adrianna making "homework" for the rest of us


- Abel's shoe train



- Easter egg hunting in February 
- Abel's latest book fixation: Arthur
- Making cards for G.G. (Great Grandma) 


- Adrianna reading to Abel while I made dinner
- Adrianna giving Abel rides


- Celebrating my birthday with breakfast for dinner compliments of Scott and my father-in-law, and celebrating God's healing in my back the day before my birthday
- "Puppies" who keep finding more reasons to cuddle

- Abel learning to actually play with toys
- Taking pictures and making a Valentine's frame for Scott from the kids

- Adrianna creating a coloring contest and giving the coloring pages out to everyone who came to our house (even adults)
- Adrianna's pet shop
- Adrianna's bathtub scene
- Abel's excitement over water painting with the Toy Story characters
- Adrianna trying to teach Abel the train game
- Getting to take Adrianna on a Mommy Date again... first one since last May (since I couldn't sit/drive for so long)
- Abel and the trash trucks
- After school play


- Abel's mommy time while Scott took Adrianna on a Daddy Date
- Adrianna's giraffe melting bead picture


- Abel's piano "playing"
- Presidents' Day trip to our local monument with my in laws



- Giving testimony at church about God's healing

- Abel counting his coins in his bank to buy his first item with his allowance (the Buzz Lightyear cup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies