These blessings from November have been sitting in my "draft" folder on my blog list, so here they are finally...

- Our November fundraiser dinner
... And being able to go to it, even after my cortisone injection
... And sweet friends coming to help and to support us by having dinner
... And my in-laws putting together the yummy BBQ dinner again
... And Abel with his buddy, "Uncle James"

- Breakfast for dinner by the fire while Scott was out of town
- My two little snuggle bugs trying out the blanket my mother-in-law and I picked out for our new boy from a craft fair
- My little helpers making more recipes with me
- Making cards for Grandpa Steve's birthday
- A very long train
- Adrianna's card for Grandpa
- Surprising Grandpa Steve with hidden messages in his birthday balloons
... And Adrianna taking it so seriously to get them all ready before he came over
- Abel's Rusty playing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies