God's gifts in surprises

Jotting down a few of the moments of grace from God's hand...

- Adrianna wearing hand-me-down cowgirl boots (two sizes too big) to school
- Abel calling on the Anna sock phone
- Riding my bike with Abel to music time at the library

- Abel enjoying the fruit and nut bars I made
- Adrianna showing me how to make a salami wrap
- "Adrianna, what are you doing?"  "I'm chasing a little brother who wants to be chased!"
- Surprising Adrianna with a Skype call with one of her best buddies (who lives far away)
- Adrianna creating a butterfly, like the example she saw
- A trio of finger painting
- Riding the bus on a rainy morning

- Farmer's Market friends

- Abel's love of oranges
- Abel breaking through his potty training standstill because of Lightning McQueen motivation
...And using that new car everywhere


- Adrianna helping me make "bumps on a log" for her school lunch
- Abel waiting so excitedly for "Tom" (Mr. Thomson) to come to Bible study
- Praying more about Adrianna's school experience

Comments

Evan said…
So when did Abel decide to look so grown up? My goodness he is changing right before our eyes!
Wow!! Is it just me or is she all of a sudden really grown up?! I can't believe it!! Sweet girl! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies