God's gifts amidst migraines

From yesterday...

- Having an old camera that still works, when our newer one died

- Taking the kids to our children's museum with some of our play group
- Adrianna working on making her own Hank the Cowdog movie short

- Adrianna returning to her favorite worm bin at the museum

- Adrianna in a growth spurt, finishing Abel's meals

- Adrianna spelling everything for me, "Mom, I know how to spell Whole Foods.  Do you want to hear?"

- Abel doing his happy dance every time he feels like it

And from today...

- Migraines (hard thanks)

- God's provision during migraines:
...Like the kids watching "Super Why" while I closed my eyes to wait for the visual disturbance to pass

... And the kids playing nicely
... And my mother-in-law bringing left-overs for us to have for lunch
... And my mother-in-law watching the kids play outside,while I laid down
...And only have three migraines in the last six months

- Making batons with Adrianna

- Adrianna working really hard to color her best

- Adrianna, Jenny, and Abel playing in the play room while I vacuumed for small group

- Having the energy to wash Adrianna's sheets and make her bed

- Abel getting a good nap, so that I could, too

- The mosaic of a watermelon

Comments

You are so precious!! Giving thanks in a profound way while feeling not so great, God flows through you as you work hard to praise Him. Keep it up sister!

May your headaches be gone and never return again!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies