God's gifts...

 From yesterday...
- An answered prayer: My father-in-law providing the means to visit my mom, my sister, and her kids for a few hours; he just happened to need to travel up to a spot that was almost equidistant for both my sister and me to drive and meet up with each other

- Abel naming all the family members in his photo album that we sent to Ethiopia before we met him
- Adrianna making name cards for her cousins she was about to see again
- A perfect resting stop at the John Deere tractor store
- Grandpa finding a couple of goodies for the kids
- Getting to meet my newest nephew

- Abel going "fishing" with a stick
- Adrianna playing some sort of Little House game while her cousin T made a tepee




- Cousins together again

 - The property we visited having so many wonderful wagons for the kids to play on

- Capturing a moment that looked so familiar

- Sharing Adrianna's gluten-free, dairy-free coconut donuts with the family
- Finding two brothers looking so much alike
- T pulling the kids around for rides


- Seeing my sister again (with a bonus visit from my mom!)



- Bringing home two happily tired, dirt-smudged kids

And from today...
- Adrianna and Abel playing so nicely together while I made lunch

- Abel playing all day with "Grandpa's tractors" that were a gift from Grandpa from the John Deere store
 - Waking Abel up from nap, and hearing the first words to pop out of his tired lips, "Mommy, tractors?!" (wondering where his toy tractors were)

- Adrianna and Jenny making sticker earrings
- Abel's love of wheels... Amazing how boys will be boys
- Adrianna trying to get a free ride from Abel's fire truck
 - Our small group leader's wife making a special popcorn ball dessert, because she knew Adrianna could eat it
- Game night with our small group

Comments

Christy said…
yeah! Love it!
the Little House photo is awesome!
I did not know your daughter had food allergies. I am sorry. that is hard! Kyle, my son, was allergic to wheat, eggs, and dairy....but he grew out of the wheat and dairy allergy.
Samantha Brynn said…
It's fun to see Julie Ann and your mom--it's been so long. I'm glad you had a good visit. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies