From yesterday...
Fun moments at a children's museum:
- Adrianna and Scott diving into the bubbles




- Abel enjoying the magnets
- Getting to make a craft with Adrianna (which she wanted to make for Abel)

 - Abel giggling on the see-saw
- Realizing that the last time we came, Adrianna could walk through the tunnel that she now has to crawl through
- Finding Abel looking so handsome and grown-up
- Adrianna exclaiming: "I love worms!"

- Adrianna asking Scott to take off her training wheels, and then conquering our street with her bike
- Adrianna making bead crafts for our new neighbor girls
- Finding some new delicious recipes for Adrianna to enjoy
 ... Like quinoa poppy seed crackers: Yum!
Wish I could do today's, but there seems to be an uploading problem with the blog... Will try to be back tomorrow!

Comments

Katie B said…
Hi Marianne! I just now read your comment on my blog. I've been so out of the blogging loop for a while now, but I'm glad I checked in!

I hope you all are doing well with the current fire situation. We did stay with my parents for a couple of days, but are now in White Rock to keep a sense of normalcy for the boys.

I'll be sure to read your blog now, and hopefully I'll see you soon!

Katie :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies