God's gifts 456-466

456. Running water

457. Getting to play like we're Laura Ingalls with Adrianna because we need to use water from pitchers









458. Sitting down on Adrianna's floor to do "knitting" with her while Abel slept











459. Adrianna working in her "Doodle" drawing book
460. Our ten-year-old neighbor taking the time to push Abel around on his scooter

461. Banana teff pancakes for dinner... Mmm.

462. My father-in-law helping us turn our water on and off at the street and lending us the tools to do so ourselves

463. Admiring a bird in flight

464. Glimpsing purple mountains majesty as the sun set

465. Watching the sky clouds turn white, then yellow, then pink as the sun faded from view and the dogs walked me

466. Holding thankful thoughts in my head during the day, so that I can remember them when I write them down at night

Comments

Who knew water would be so treasured?! I'm so amazed and impressed with your outlook through thankfulness...even the "ugly-beautiful" as Ann calls it.

Well done, once again!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies