God's gifts 431-444

431. Glimpsing a red-breasted bird dance through our backyard

432. Abel pushing Adrianna in his dump truck to brush her teeth
 433. Abel pretending to give a drink of water to Adrianna's baby doll

434. Abel jumping to help me pick up pistachios I dropped on the floor

435. Adrianna spreading jelly all by herself on her cracker and Abel intently watching
436. Making teff flour peanut butter cookies with Adrianna
437. Swedish meatballs for dinner... my favorite!
438. Having a laughing competition at dinner, and Abel winning because he genuinely laughed at Scott's fake laugh

439. Scott squishing Abel into a U, and Abel wanting to do it again
440. Abel curling up next to Adrianna to watch her play on her camera
441. Abel trying a piece of lettuce

442. Adrianna remembering the words to a song from a long-ago Sunday School class: "I have a friend who really loves me, who loves me..."

443. Hand-me-down clothes

444. Being in awe of the sweet understanding between Adrianna and Abel -- siblings formed by God alone

Comments

Oh! What beautiful blessings! Especially the last one! :) You're doing an amazing job recording them all too!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies