God's gifts 412-430

From yesterday...
412. Thanking God for safe travels and a fun time away

413. Abel balancing on Scott's foot
414. Celebrating Easter - Resurrection - New Life in Christ with our church body

415. My in-laws making a delicious lunch for us - with Steve making chicken just for me

416. Abel pedaling a tricycle at my in-laws' house for the first time

417. Adriana really milking her grandma's goats

418. Wireless internet

419. Adrianna helping me unpack her suitcase and offering to help me unpack Abel's

420. Sharing a daily Easter devotional with Adrianna and her sharing her insight on it

421. Adrianna explaining that when Jesus resisted temptation by using God's Word, it reminded her of the Steve Green song: "I have hidden Your Word in my heart"

422. Adrianna offering to buy Abel a Pillow Pet for Abel if he wants one when he gets older

423. A cherry blossom peeking out of the cherry trunk
And from today...
424. Abel singing, "Ah, Papa," to the Amen song
425. Abel playing the "Ahhh" game with me (synchronized in saying it with me)
426. Abel enjoying his first Peep
427. Adrianna playing the piano with me, trying out playing "Twinkle, Twinkle," and deciding that, "They made 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star' so it always goes in a scale!"

428. Beautiful veggies cooking
429. Abel exclaiming, "Mmm.  Yummies!" about his dinner
430. Adrianna offering: "I can get you some more water," when I was coughing at dinner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies