God's gifts 376-392

376. Abel sitting on a bench with Grandma while the rest of us went into a store -- just to watch a parked semi-truck

377. Adrianna and Abel playing trains in a toy store
378. Adrianna taking her trains to the train wash
379. Admiring a beautiful view from a resort
380. Adrianna saying that she wanted to come to the ER with Abel to keep him company and cheer him up

381. Toys in the ER waiting room 
382. Abel holding his John Deere toy tractor in his hand while getting the other one x-rayed 

383. A simple solution for Abel's arm that was injured when my dad and I were swinging him by the arms...  "Nursemaid's elbow" that the doctor just popped back into place

384. Abel placing his tractor back into his newly-repaired hand and realizing that it didn't hurt anymore
385. Finding 60 deer in one place
386. Abel's first Easter egg hunt
387. Taco dinner night
 388. Adrianna and Abel sharing understandings over dinner
389. Abel coming in from the hot tub to tell me, "Bath...  Hot-ah"

390. Abel telling me, "No!  No!" when Adrianna whimpered as I put ring worm ointment on her that made her wince

391. Adrianna cuddling with my dad as he read to her

392. An evening stroll with my sweetheart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies