God's gifts 60-75

60. Watching Abel jump in his crib when I go to get him up in the morning.  Must be nice to be so perky first thing!

61. Playing with the kids with one of Abel's birthday presents.  Adrianna soon had the pegs organized by color.  (I have no idea from where she gets her organizing genes. ;)
 62. Abel stealing Adrianna's shoes every time she takes them off.
 63. Scott and Adrianna playing "doctor" together.
64. Howling like coyotes with the kids in the bathroom.  The acoustics are amazing for howls.

65. Abel singing his "Anna" song: "Anna-anna-na-na-na."  He made up the tune and the lyrics.

66. Watching Adrianna prepare to help Scott with yard work.
67. Laughing at myself for being a klutz hauling vine trimmings from the yard gate to the truck.  I lost almost half of each arm-load during transport.

68. Eating with Adrianna while she formed her name out of pasta.
 69. Preparing a Sunday School craft about Abraham being willing to sacrifice Isaac, and thinking on God's sacrifice for me.
 70. Folding laundry.  God has provided all our clothes.
 71. Peeking at tea percolating in the sun.
 72. Doing dishes.  God has provided the dishes and a dishwasher.  :)
73. My in-laws watching the kids for the afternoon and evening so that Scott and I could have a date.

74. Eating a meal with my husband without even needing to get up to get anything.

75. Enjoying Scott's company and conversation without having to share him for an entire evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies