God's gifts 118-127

I thought of this verse today as I thought about my list.  God's mercies are new every  morning.  That is why I can find new gifts - new glimpses of His kindness all around me each day.  Thank you, Lord!

Lamentations 3:22-24


Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, 
      Because His compassions fail not. 
They are new every morning; 
      Great is Your faithfulness. 
“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, 
      “Therefore I hope in Him!” 


118. Waking Abel up and him wanting to climb in to cuddle with his sissy
119. Exploring a new park
120. Adrianna pretending to be a spider on a web
121. Playground shadows
122. Blue eyes reflected in blue sky
123. Blue windows and blue doors
124. The beacon of hope given to me last spring as we waited to bring our son home.  As I saw it tonight, I was reminded how I longed to hold my boy in those months of waiting.  And now he loves to be cuddled just so.
125. Gluten-free recipe ideas for Adrianna.  (Shown here: Goldfish crackers made with almond flour...recipe)

126. Coming home to a message from my grandma letting me know that she loved me and was thinking of me.

127. Adrianna's food allergies (hard thanksgiving)

Comments

Fishy_Fam said…
I remember the day Madelene told me she was thankful for her food allergies because it allowed her to eat healthy foods and be the healthiest person in our family -- a true gift of God to find the good in her situation!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies