4

Four more days until our third court date.  More waiting.  More praying.

I want so badly for our family to pass court, so that we can make plans to pick up our son in a month.  I am struggling with fear about us not passing court for the third time.  But I am claiming the verse that God has shown me many times.  1 John 4:18: "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear."  If I am trusting God with our court date and our son, I cannot fear, because His love casts out fear.

Will you pray with us again?  Thank you, dear friends and family.

Comments

Praying for you guys, Marianne!
Fishy_Fam said…
Praying, Sweet Sister! May everything go smoothly.
We are praying for a passing court in four days for you guys!
cathyjoy said…
praying every day!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies