Waiting and hoping

So tonight's the night of our second court date (because it will be Thursday already in Ethiopia).  The last nine days have been filled with waiting and hoping and counting down the days.  I cannot express how much I want us to "pass court" tonight.  I do not want our court date to be postponed again.  

If you read this before tomorrow, you can join with us again in asking God to allowed our boy to be declared ours at this court date.  Thank you.  We have been so encouraged by those who are joining us in prayer.

On a different note, I wanted to add some recent pictures...

Scott caught a picture of Adrianna and me looking at adoptable dogs on the internet.
We found a paintable birdhouse for Adrianna.
If you look closely at the box, you can see how she painted it just like the picture on the box.

Comments

J.E.Oppenheim said…
Praying with you, dear ones. Write as you can. Much love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies