Court date

Well... If you are wondering about when our court date is, so are we!  It's been 5 1/2 weeks since we received our referral.  Usually court dates are 5-6 weeks after referral.  And so we wait again.

At Community Bible Study this morning, I was asked to share our adoption waiting journey with the ladies there.  In preparation for that, I went back to this blog, and found the examples God has given of His faithfulness to us during this process.  (I will add a link above, called Adoption Testimony, if you are interested in seeing what I shared.)

Because I have seen His faithfulness, I trust that we will receive our court date in His timing.  He has been the One in control of all these necessities from the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies