Winter chills

Well, the inevitable winter sickness finally caught up with us. We eeked by for weeks, dodging illness from Scott's office and Adrianna's friends. Alas, the germs caught us. Scott and Adrianna were taken out last week, with nasty coughs and fevers.
When I did not get it, I figured I had out-vitamined those nasty germs. I guess I was wrong. The critters caught up with me by Sunday night, and have been trying to take me down all week.

On the bright side, at least our illnesses have been joined by some beautiful snow. We have gotten at least one (and sometimes 3-4) snowstorms a week for the last month. The snow has allowed for some snow-delayed work days for Scott and some early closures for his office.
Adrianna loves helping "shovel" the snow with us, and has recently discovered the joy of eating fresh snow. I'm just working with her to help her realize that not all of it is fresh!

Comments

:) And don't eat yellow snow!!

These pictures are great of her!! She's such a cutie pie!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies