The little things

Today I had the joy of buying an outfit for our son. All these months of waiting, I have never even known which gender or which size we would need. Today I knew!

So when we were in Sam's Club, and I saw the little boy's "Everyday easy 1-piece," I so sweetly turned to Scott and said, "Pleassse?"

He said, "Okay." There were at least six colors/designs to choose from, so we let Adrianna pick one out. Very decisively (as is her way), she choose one with blue stripes and a tractor.

It's the little things.

We also had another sweet blessing. After traipsing around middle NM for several hours this afternoon, trying to get a view of the HGTV Dream Home, we were informed that the gated community where it is located is not open to visitors... yet. So our little caravan of Scott's aunt, uncle, mom, dad, Scott, Adrianna, and me stopped for a bite to eat before heading back to "big city."

When we arrived back at the city, I dropped Scott off at Sam's Club to make a return, while I went to get gas there. I had a "hunch" (thank You, Lord) that I needed to check the tire pressure on the tire we had repaired in December. I quickly found out that it was at 10 psi (ideally to be at 32).

I returned to pick Scott up, explained the problem, and he said we should check with Sam's tire center. I was kind of confused, but he explained that they did free tire repair. Forty-five minutes later, we were back on the road, with a tire repaired (and a new boy's outfit from Sam's!), and no cost for the repair. What a blessing.

Comments

The Chesnut's said…
Oh and just wait, I found some of Will's outgrown clothes that I had saved for Abby. Everything that looked boyish (which was everything) I packed up and I am sending your way. What fun!
Unknown said…
I am so excited for you. Adam and I continue to pray for you and this time of waiting. How exciting it will be to meet this new Wallin!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies