Do not sorrow...

If you read my previous post, you understand my yearning heart these days. Our heavenly Father has been my source of strength. Yet my heart tightens with each day that passes without word on our child.

And we have been facing the difficulty of ring worm's annual visit to our house. The worm leaves me with loads of laundry daily (around 15 loads last Saturday), to wash away the fungus from everything Rusty has touched in the last month. Experts say that ring worm can last on surfaces for up to one year. Thinking about all the places that leaves to uncontaminate is exhausting. Rusty and I bond each day over his anti-fungal baths. (I think he might be feeling a little resentment towards me now!)
I am trying to take Nehemiah's command to heart: "Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." And so here was a funny spot of joy I saw today in the dishwasher.

I do not know if you find a little spot of spilled food that looks like a duck humorous, but it tickles my funny bone. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies