Block party update

I want to post an update to the block party post from a few days ago...

On Saturday morning, while we were just waking up, we heard an ambulance rush to a nearby house. We later got word that our neighbor, John, who showed off his new scooter to us at the block party, passed away in his sleep on Friday night. We are lifting up his widow, Marge, in prayer. I think his quick passing was a great shock to her and their family.

I am so grateful that we were blessed to see John's lively spirit just last week at the party.

Comments

J.E.Oppenheim said…
Oh, Marianne! I'm so sorry! Although the party was such a blessing to so many, how wrenching to have someone you've just seen die suddenly. How are you doing, my dear girl? I played phone tag with you last weekend, but know in my heart, I love you so much, and am praying for peace of heart as God works to bring you the perfect child for your family.
Much love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies