Named after a trash truck

Just had a funny conversation with Adrianna...

She was finishing up a fruit leather in bed before going to sleep (long story), and I stayed just until she finished. She ate a bite out of one side, and I showed her how it looked like a U. She turned to the other side to take a bite, to see what she could make. She decided that it looked like a W or an M. Then she said, "Like the trash trucks." I thought for a second... "Oh, yeah, like the trash trucks... Waste Management! They do have a WM on them." She explained, "The ones in Albuquerque or Santa Fe." I thought another second. "Oh, yeah! You're right, ours here don't have that." Pause. Adrianna thought. "Mom... What are you named after?" "What??... Oh! Do you think I'm named after a trash truck because my initials are MW?" "Yep."

Cute kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies