Happy anniversary

Today, Scott and I celebrate eight blessed years of marriage. I am so grateful to get to share every day of my life with my best friend.

For a number of reasons, Scott and I have never had an album of wedding pictures. We got married just as the first generation of digital cameras came into use, so we had part digital and part film photography. As we were college students when we got married, we also had no money to print pictures for an album. So I decided to make a wedding album for our anniversary. Keeping it a secret from Scott, while I worked feverishly in scanning, uploading, and editing photos over the last few weeks was not an easy task! But I am so grateful I finally have a book I can show our children, to celebrate how important our marriage is.

Here are a few highlights from the book:




Last, but not least, here is a picture of Scott and me right before I graduated from high school, in 1998:

Comments

The Chesnut's said…
Happy Anniversary!!!!! I love to scrapbook, but I don't even have an offical album. Did you do it on Kodak gallery? Thanks for sharing the photos. You were a beautiful bride!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies