My baby's growing up!

Thursday evening was a big deal at our house. Our "baby" rode her bike around the block (and it is no small block!). Previously, she's mostly just ridden on our back patio, for a couple of minutes at a time. But when her neighbor friend (who is two years older) started riding her newly-training-wheel-free bike in our cul-de-sac, we decided to let Adrianna give her bike a try in the big, wide world. She did so well, that we figured she might like a real bike adventure.

After making it safely back to our street, she loved the feeling of freedom, and wanted to ride more in our cul-de-sac. We allowed her to, but we soon had to drag her inside. Her legs were so tired, she could barely petal, but she didn't want to quit!

I had another dream about our new child last night. (I guess just in time for Father's Day, since my last one was at Mother's Day!) In my dream, our child was a girl again. When people were talking to me about her in the dream, I told them, "Yep, we got a girl, because I dreamed about us getting a girl three times. " :) She was so delightful and precious. I can't wait to hold our precious one in my arms. Would you join us in praying that he or she is receiving love, even while he or she waits to come home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies