Fun times

We had some fun times over the weekend. Adrianna and I spent half an hour creating a fun Marble Works tower. But as soon as I left the room, I heard Scott say to her, "Why don't we start over?" Of course, she said, "Sure!" and off they started again on a new creation. I guess the "Mom Tower" just wasn't cool enough. :)

Friday night was our planned cook-out with our friends at the base of our ski hill. I was so anticipating Adrianna enjoying her first fire-roasted hot dog and perfectly toasted s'more. But starting Thursday night, I had a sore throat, and by Friday, had aches to accompany it. I decided nobody else wanted those germs, and I stayed home. I was so disappointed to miss out on such a fun first for our kiddo. Scott took loads of pictures to help me feel like I had been there.


Our pie cherry tree has ripened early, so Saturday, we enjoyed some of the spoils.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies