Tea party and crafts


Last weekend, we found a tea set for Adrianna at a garage sale. On Monday, I came into her room at the end of her room play time, and this is how I found her playing. Without any previous direction, she set up a tea party for the two of us, with "chocolate chip tea." (Sounds yummy!)

After lunch today, she told me she wanted to make a craft. I asked her what she wanted to use to make a craft ("Markers, crayons, paint..?"), and she came up with her own idea. She wanted to make a circle frame with dragonfly punches (so much for crayons!). Her ideas never cease to surprise me. She cut out a circle (after we traced a bowl together) and then cut out a traced oval. I was pretty impressed. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies