Exceedingly abundant


Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

No other words can capture this for me... "Exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask." I asked God to heal Rusty's ring worm. I prayed for him every day for several weeks (something I've never done for an animal before!), and God answered with more than I could imagine. Not only was his ring worm healed without a vet visit (as I blogged previously), but here's the update: His coat of gorgeous fur has grown back thicker and fuller than we've seen it in years. I thought I might be the only one noticing, but the other day, one of my friends studied him. She finally said, "Did you get him groomed or something? He looks so much younger."

I don't want to get stuck on blogging about my dog (three entries about him in three months might be a little excessive), but what I want my point to be is about my God. He cares so much about His children and His creation. He could have just healed Rusty's ring worm (a blessing in itself). But He blew me away by doing something so exceedingly abundant over what I asked or imagined. That's the kind of God we serve.

Comments

Even the sparrow...and much more so your precious puppy! :)

Give praise when praise is due! Well done, Lord!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies