Easter blessings

Adrianna knows how to be a girly-girl without any prompting. :) On Friday, she asked me if I could put curlers in her hair. So, here is our first attempt at curling her hair.

She was so sweet while I was putting them in her hair. She said, "Mom, thanks for doing this for me." Awww. And here is how she looked after the curlers were removed.

Saturday was a momentous day for our church. Everything was removed from our building so that it can be torn down. The new building stands so close to the old building that the old one has to be torn down before the new one can even be completed.

And so Scott went to help the men move everything out of the church. After a long week already, I was a little nervous how Adrianna and I would fare with another slot of unplanned time together. Everything I thought of doing with her was either not so good for me (making Easter cookies) or not so good for my small house (going to garage sales). I decided to fill up our morning at home with fun stuff. From experience, I've learned about myself that I'm a more fun mom if I'm doing stuff I like to do, too. So crafts it was! (Good thing my kid likes them as much as I do.)

We started with a little easel painting.

And followed that with constructing an egg tier we saw in Family Fun magazine (thanks, Julie Anne!).

And we concluded our time with egg dying.

And Scott arrived home just in time to help get Adrianna down for a nap. What a blessing that we didn't have a Wednesday morning repeat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies