Anticipation

My dad, step-mom, Scott, Adrianna, and I just finished putting together a trip to Taos next week.

I've been telling Scott for the last month that I'm dying to go somewhere. We've stayed home since Christmas, and that is seriously unusual for us! Scott loves traveling, and in general, I'm his trip-killer. Our usual conversations: Scott: "There's a Ding fare to _____ for only $_____!" Marianne: "Um, yeah. That's still a lot of money!"

Well, this time, Scott started looking at vacation rentals, to see if it was even feasible. And we remembered that Debbie has wanted to meet up for a weekend trip somewhere in NM. And so a plan was born.

I'm excited! To quote my mom, quoting my great-grandfather, "There are three wonderful parts of a trip: the anticipation, the actual trip, and the memories." Well, I'm enjoying part number one, so I'll hope parts 2 and 3 are just as fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies