Still working

Well, we have just one more of Rusty's ring worm pills. We'll give it to him tomorrow, and then PRAY! He's gotten three "treatment" showers this week, and I guess we'll keep those up for a while. It is hard to discern if he has made any progress, as he still has little bald patches, and those take plenty of time to grow hair again. If you are reading this, you can pray for him with me. :) I'm so grateful that our God cares.

Adrianna has continued her discussions with me about prayer. These talks make my heart feel like it is wrapped in warm and cozy pajamas. After that first conversation, she started saying, "But Mom, I still don't know how to pray by myself." I reminded her of how we can talk to God about everything. I told her, "You can even sing the ABC's to God, if you want," knowing how that is one of her favorite songs to sing as she drifts to sleep. Later that night, over the monitor, I heard her singing her ABC's. I stopped to wonder if she was singing to God. :) A few days later, before her nap, she said, "Mom, I know how to pray by myself now!" She even asked if she could say the prayer instead of me before her nap. I'll keep praying for her praying!

Comments

Thank the Lord for prayer!! It's a beautiful thing, in deed!

I hope and pray that Rusty can fully heal without further medical attention. You are so right, we do serve a big God Who really does care.

Hang in there! Please keep us posted.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies