Done with peach

I don't think I know anyone who likes the color peach enough to paint not only all four walls in a 10 x 10' room peach, but also the doors, trim, and ceiling. Apparently someone who lived in our house did have that kind of relationship with peach.

Scott and I discovered painting rooms isn't really our joy when we painted three of our rooms in our Castle Rock house. And so repainting "ugly peach room" has been on our to-do list since we moved into this house three-and-a-half years ago.

Now that this room getting ready to accept a precious new baby into its folds, it needs to be far more presentable than it is currently. We have finally come far enough to get paint samples and buy primer. We even got adventurous enough to ask my father-in-law if he would help Scott put up wains-coating on the walls in the painting process. Hmm... We'll see if that happens! I gave them a month time line, and if they don't get it done, I'm just going to paint.

Hopefully I will have lovely "After" pictures to post in about a month. :)


Comments

YAY!!! :) I am SO excited!!! HOW FUN!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Abel!

Brotherly love

Teaching supplies